Nobles Ads width=
Noblesforum

Nobles Ads width=

Missing my Dad: Prose in memory of Mcphillips Nwachukwu

Online Bravo01

• View Profile

Dad, I keep thinking about you. I never knew that being fatherless would make me feel so much pain. I miss you Dad.

It hurts to think that you are not here anymore. Although I cannot help it, sometimes I smile with tears in my eyes when I remember how we cherished each and every moment when you were alive. I miss you Dad!

I still get a lot of hugs but none of them are as warm as yours. I miss you, Dad.

From the day you held me in your arms, to the day you saw me off on my first day in school, I am holding today, beautiful memories that have made me the person I am today. I miss you, Dad.

Every time I place flowers on your grave, I realize how sweet you made my life. I wish I could get to hug you. Then I would hold you tight and never let go. I miss you, Dad.

Every Father’s Day is a painful reminder of your absence in my life. Dad, I wish I could just turn back time and live out every single day of my childhood as it were to celebrate you.

I miss you Dad. Now there is no one to help me when I am fighting with myself. Your death will always remain a memory. But your life will always be a bright one, the quality of greatness and sacrifice – I miss you Dad.

The day I lost you, I lost a father, a friend, and an idol whom I looked up to – I miss you Dad.

Source:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/missing-my-dad-prose-in-memory-of-mcphillips-nwachukwu/

Nobles Ads width=

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal