Nobles Ads width=
Noblesforum

Nobles Ads width=

Meet the man couples that are married for 22years with 3children

Offline Bravo01

• View Profile

Wonders they say shall never end. Meet the mad couples that are married for 22 years with 3 children. A man named Olaide Olakiitan Oluwayemisi has revealed how he was inspired by the love story of a mentally unstable couple who were married for 22 years with 3 children. The mad couple’s names are Samade and Cynthia.
Samade was a graduate of applied physics from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka before he ran mad. Samade was a fan of everybody in the village because of his abilities and talents. His dancing steps and melodious voice cannot be ignored by passersby.

He sings and dances without musical instruments yet those who listened and watched him wished he was not mad for the ecstasy he gave to them. Even in madness Samade still sing and dance as people gather to watch him exhibit his abilities and talents

His love life and marriage to Cynthia, another mad woman in the village was an envy of many couples. Samade and Cynthia had lived together in a self-built self-contained house under the popular bridge at Orile junction for 22 years. There were several times the villagers saw them quarrelling but no one knew how they settled their differences.

Unfortunately, Samade and Cynthia do not speak the same language. While Samade was from the south western part of Nigeria, Cynthia was from the south eastern part of Nigeria. They lived together for 22 years like chingum and nobody was able to separate them.

How they accepted to live together as couple and had 3 children even in madness is a riddle no one is yet to solve. They lived under same roof in quote, they had no source of income other than begging, they have no common sense, lacked counselors, never attended marriage classes, yet they lived together for 22 years uninterrupted.

Samade and Cynthia were the Romeo and Juliet of their world, a perfect match to a fault. Mad but proud of each other and their union is the envy of many married couples who heard their story. They were seen severally kissing, hugging, caressing and sharing romantic moments together in the village.

They shared all things in common, they bathed together, played together, ate together, entertained their guests together, fought together, smiled together and many more. Samade and Cynthia were an epitome of uncoordinated romantic folks. If they were not mad, they would have won the best couple of the year award.

The lesson in Samade and Cynthia romantic story is this; “If the insane can sustain a romantic relationship, then the sane should be able to do better”.

Unfortunately, most sane couples with common sense cannot stay together as husband and wife for 10 years without divorce or separation. Yet they have access to the good things of life. They have good shelter, good food, sound education, spiritual helps, source of income, enough finance and many more.

According to Olaide Olakiitan Oluwayemisi; “The story of this mad couple inspired me when growing up in the village as a young boy. With this I made a covenant with my maker that I will have an enviable marriage. I told myself when I was 17 years old that if a mad man can do it, I can do it better because I am at better advantage”.

Unfortunately, Samade died on 24th July 2020 and Cynthia died too on 3rd September 2020, that is barely two months after her husband Samade died.

According to multiple research conducted, Cynthia died of depression and loneliness. Their children were adopted by 3 different families whose lives were inspired by the romantic life of the mad couple.

If the mad couple can do it, I can do it better because I can do all things through Christ which strengthened me, Olaide Olakiitan Oluwayemisi stated.

A Journalist Has Leaked An Audio Tape That Confirmed That President Buhari Is Dead

Nollywood Actress Ada Ameh In Tears As She Lost Her Only Child

President Buhari Finally Address The Nation Saying SARS Will Not End

Meet Actress Ruth Kadiri Younger Sister Who Is A Nollywood Movie Producer

Ahmed Tinubu Has Gone For Exile After Committing Genocide | Properties Worth Millions Destroyed

Meet The Fast Rising Nollywood Actress That Is More Beautiful Than Regina Daniels

Ned Nwoko Bought A N24 Million Wrist Watch For Regina Daniels | Lai Mohammed Order Nigerians

End SARS: Yul Edochie Led Mass Protest | Osinbajo Blame Nigerian Govt | Buhari Visit Nigerian Senate

Meet The Mother And Sister Of Nollywood Actor Uchemba Williams

Meet The Mother Of Nollywood Actor Somadina Adinma

Meet Nollywood Actor Zubby Michael Parents and Siblings

Nollywood Actress Uju Okoli Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Traditional Marriage

Donald Trump Has Been Sentenced to Death by Yemen Court for Alleged War Crimes

Tiwa Savage, Falz, Runtown And Other Celebrities Lead #EndSARS Protest

Chacha Eke Finally Revealed That She Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder

Lil Frosh Girlfriend Finally Speaks After Davido Terminated Lil Frosh Contract

Regina Daniels Mum Rita Daniels Receives Chieftaincy Title In Delta State

Meet Mr Ibu Only Daughter That Looks Like Him

Actress Chacha Eke Finally Quit Her 7 Years Marriage

The Sad Truth Why Nollywood Actress Rita Dominic Isn't Married

Laycon Wins 2020 Big Brother Naija Season 5

Meet The Nollywood Beautiful Actress Who Lost One Of Her Legs

The Sad Truth Why Nollywood Actor Frederick Leonard Isn't Married

Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko Denies Dating Chika Ike

The Sad Truth Why Nollywood Actor Osita Iheme Isn't Married

I Am Not Ready To Be Ned Nwoko 7th Wife Chika Ike Blast Haters

Hushpuppi Might Be Sentenced To Death As New Evidence Confirmed He Is Guilty

Regina Daniels Finally Reveals Why She Married Ned Nwoko

Regina Daniels Mum In Love Set To Marry After Being Engaged By A Secret Man

Meet Actress Rita Edochie First Son Who Is Also A Nollywood Actor

What Happened To Nollywood Actor Zubby Michael?

Black Panther Star Actor Chadwick Boseman Dies of Cancer At Age 43

BBNaija: Kiddwaya Breaks Up With Erica | Laycon Finally Kiss Erica | Nengi Begs Ozo

2Face Acquires A Farm Land | Daddy Freeze Claimed Christ is a Woman | Kiddwaya’s Mom Begs in Tears

Regina Daniels Quit Acting As Ned Opens A Multi-Million Boutique For Her

Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death

I Will Like To Marry An Old Rich Man - Destiny Etiko Says As She Celebrates Her 31st Birthday

Regina Daniels Ex Somadina Buys A New Mansion In Lagos Worth Over $1 Million

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Has Tested Positive To COVID-19

Regina Daniels Breaks Our Oath – I Disvirgined Her – Ex-lover Somadina Blast Ned Nwoko

Ned Nwoko Attempts To Arrest Regina Daniels Ex For Leaking Out Hidden Secrets About Regina Daniels

What Is Actually Wrong With Nollywood Comic Actor John Okafor AKA Mr Ibu

My Husband Abandoned Me and My Daughters Because We Have Blue Eyes - Risikat Narrate Her Ordeal

Watch Out the Flamboyant Lifestyle of BBNaija Kiddwaya Billionaire Dad Terrywaya

Ned Nwoko is Not the Father of Regina Daniels Baby | Ex-Boyfriend Exposes The Untold Truth

What Happened To Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie?

10 Nollywood Actresses That Can Dance Very Well

10 Nollywood Actors That Can Dance Very Well

Somadina Adinma Reveal How Ned Nwoko Stole Regina Daniels From Him

Hushpuppi Destroy His Nigerian Passport & Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship

Austine Ikeru is a Professional Blogger, YouTuber, Entrepreneur and the CEO of Austine Media. He is a graduate of Mass Communication from Enugu State University of Science and Technology. In this blog he profile biography, news and top list compilations. You can follow him on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Source:

http://opr.news/4b9fade2210614en_ng?link=1&client=iosnews

Nobles Ads width=

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal