Nobles Ads width=
Noblesforum

Nobles Ads width=

Iyabo Ojo Finally Releases CCTV Footage of Baba Ijesha Confessing And Begging

Online Adejoke

• View Profile

Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo has taken the bold step of releasing the CCTV footage which captures the moment Nollywood actor Olanrewaju James popularly known as baba Ijesha was confessing and begging for forgiveness after he assaulted a minor. The Nollywood actress has initially said that she would go to any length to ensure that Justice is served. She said she would never allow the actor to get out of jail.

It was reported few hours ago that the suspect might be released from the prison where he is being held on Friday because the evidence that was submitted against him did not capture the suspect defiling the victim, he was only seen touching the girl indecently in the video before in later took her to the kitchen. It was gathered that there was no CCTV camera in the kitchen, so the police had to go in and arrest him.

The suspect could be seen in the video begging that it was not his fault. He said his problem was spiritual and the mother of the victim was his benefactor and he should never have repaid her that way but he did not know what happened to him. He kept begging the Foster mother of the victim for forgiveness but it was too painful for her to let go. The suspect allegedly defiled the girl when she was 7 and he still came back on theat day when the girl was already 14 years to assault her again.

The actor did nothing but beg for mercy and forgiveness in the video. Even though the video did not capture the Moment where he allegedly assault the girl, he confessed by saying that "I know that what I did is wrong but all I ask for is your forgiveness. Please, it's not my fault , it's spiritual..."

Source:

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/8e62de9f13cf8ad4fed3c446e34d1bc1?client=news

Nobles Ads width=

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal