Nobles Ads width=
Noblesforum

Nobles Ads width=

I will Spend Everything I Have To Ensure That Baba Ijesha Goes to jall - iyabo .

Offline Adejoke

• View Profile
Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo has vowed to do everything earthly possible to ensure that her colleague –Olanrewaju James, otherwise known as Baba Ijesha who was accused of sexually assaulting a teenage girl when she was only 7 years old goes to prison for the crime. The issue has stirred controversy on social media, especially among Nollywood Actors as they have tabled their different opinions on the allegation.

A Nollywood Actor, Yomi Fabiyi earlier suggested in his write-up that people should wait for the court of law to give verdict whether the accused actor –Baba Ijesha- is guilty of the allegation before dragging his reputation in the mud. His opinion was initially accepted by some persons in the movie industry like, Actress Foluke Daramola but she has now apologized and clarified that she is not in support of what Baba Ijesha was accused of but she only wanted the victims to be able to present evidence so that people will not turn the allegation against her.

On the other hand, Actress Iyabo Ojo has been going back and forth with her colleague, Yomi Fabiyi over his opinion. Actress Iyabo Ojo says it is not right for Actor Yomi to be demanding for video evidence of how the incident happened before he sympathizes with the victim that was allegedly assaulted. Actress Iyabo Ojo says that ‘I had a cordial relationship before all these rubbish started but I will not support rubbish. I will not say because he is my colleague, if my father was alive and he did this, I will not support him. If my mother was alive and she did this, I will not support her. If my children that I born with my womb did this, I will not support them.’

‘Baba Ijesha is a disgrace to the whole Yoruba Industry. He is a disgrace to ANTP, to TAMPAN, to all industry. His mess is our mess because he has dragged us in the mud and I will not cover him up.’ –Actress Iyabo Ojo says.

She also claims that ‘We are just waiting for the judge to give his verdict before but now, let me tell you, Baba Ijesha is guilty. If Baba Ijesha gets out, I will send him back to the prison. He is guilty for what I saw. If he comes back, I will send him back there. I will spend everything I have to ensure that. I swear, I will sell my house because of that. Baba Ijesha is guilty and we are only trying to keep it for the judge before’

‘Let’s even assume that Baba Ijesha did not sleep with her, He fingered her and he confesseyd to that. I have seen his confession and I saw him crying for forgiveness on his knees. After the deed had been done, you now go down on your knees to beg for forgiveness claiming it is devil, Baba Ijesha, it is that Devil that will lead you to hell. Baba Ijesha went down on his knees to beg for forgiveness, saying that they should forgive him and Princess was his savior’.

Source:

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/94fd1c63e3385d585db1b253d85ccced?client=news

Nobles Ads width=

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal